Maximize Adventure, Minimize Hassle: Your Personalized Service in Taiwan
For Non-Chinese Readers, We Understand Your Pains in Planning a Hike in Taiwan.
Taiwan's breathtaking trails and mountains captivate visitors from around the globe with their stunning beauty. Yet, experiencing these wonders firsthand often presents challenges, as there is a significant disparity between the allure of these remote landscapes and the ease of accessing them for several reasons.
This is a significant challenge as it affects almost every aspect of hiking in Taiwan, starting from the permit application process on Taiwan's national parks' websites, even if they are written in English.
Moreover, hikers often find various versions of names of mountains, places, and trails written on the government's websites.
The Latest Trail and Road Conditions
Due to typhoons and heavy rains, the trails might be closed due to landslides or collapse, which poses challenges in accessing up-to-date information on trail/road closures, maintenance, and natural events.
Hiking Permit Application
Many trails in Taiwan require permits, and the procedure may involve figuring out the hiking routes, which can be frustrating.
Taiwan Hikes has provided a free permit application guide download to make it easy to understand. Yet, it is understandable that some people don't have time to go through the process.
Unfamiliar terrain, logistic and transport, weather, etc.
Testimonials and Reviews: Here Are What the Hikers Said About Us
With our local guidance and thorough preparation, you're set for a confident and exhilarating self-guided adventure. Experience the unique beauty of Taiwan's mountains, all with the ease and comfort of a hassle-free hike!
"I've Got Your Back": Your Personalized Hiking Assistance
Imagine hiking in Taiwan with a local friend who knows the trails like the back of their hand! That's the experience we offer. Our service is more than just a guide; it's a partnership in adventure.
- Personalized Itineraries: Enjoy a customized hiking plan for a unique adventure that aligns with your fitness level and interests.
- Hassle-Free Permit Process: Leave the paperwork to us. We'll ensure you have all the necessary permits and fully comply with local regulations.
- Exclusive Insights: Discover hidden trails and scenic spots with our insider knowledge, enriching your journey beyond the ordinary.
- Comprehensive Support: Experience hassle-free hiking with support, from transport scheduling to accommodation and meal planning.
- Effortless Communication: Overcome language barriers with our bilingual team, keeping you informed and safe throughout your journey.
- Continuous Support: With WhatsApp support, we're with you if there are phone signals, providing real-time weather updates and assistance during your hike in Taiwan.
How Does It Work?
- Tell Us Your Dream Hike: fill out our form detailing your stay, hiking duration, and interests. We will discuss this further in emails.
- Invoice and Payment: We'll send a PayPal invoice for the agreed services.
- Begin Your Unforgettable Hiking Experience!
Price for Groups (1-4 People):
- One Week: US$69
- Two Weeks: US$129
- Three weeks: US$189
- Four Weeks or More (People): Please inquire for details.
- To ensure you have the best possible experience, we cannot take requests if you plan your day hikes in less than 10 days or high mountain hikes in less than one month.
- Once we've shared our suggested plan, minor itinerary changes are acceptable. However, last-minute alterations may limit our ability to provide new suggestions.
- We don't handle hotel bookings, transport, meal orders, cabin fees, or tickets, but we're happy to offer recommendations.